Sunday, October 28, 2012

Voters Registration in Lapu lapu City


The City Hall of Lapu Lapu 

Last October 27, 2012 I woke up early morning because I wanted to transfer my voters registration from Cebu City to Lapu lapu City.

1) The COMELEC office is located inside the Lapu lapu City Hall.  It is in the second floor.
The City Hall of Lapu Lapu 

2) The office opens at 8:00 AM.

3) The requirement for registration is a valid ID and the ID must state that you live in Lapu lapu City.  In my case since all my ID's don't have an address

   a) I was asked to get a Barangay Certification stating that I live in Lapu lapu City.
   b) The certification cost 40 pesos in Basak, Lapu lapu.
   c) And to get the Barangay Certification you will need a 1 piece of 2x2 ID picture.

4) After the requirements are met you will fall in line to

   a) get and fill out the registration form
   b) one personnel will check the data
   c)  another one will encode the information and have your picture taken, make your signature and thumb marks.
  d) DONE

The last registration will be on October 31, 2012! Let's vote and exercise our rights!


No comments:

Post a Comment