Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My new house in Deca 5 Mactan

I am excited, happy and scared because my housing loan has already been approved.  Excited and happy to finally own a house. Scared because I will pay for 7 thousand monthly for 30 years.  But anyways, that's life, if I won't buy a house and keep on renting for life that's more complicated and a waste of money.


Deca Homes Mactan 5 is located in Basak, Lapu lapu City.  It is near the Gaisano Grand Mall and  Mactan Doctor Hospital.  It is far from my work place, I have to ride four times just to get to my office.  And I have to travel for an average of 1 hour and 15 minutes one way.  I just hope that the roads in Mactan, especially in Basak area will have some road widening and improvement.  And I wish there are jeepneys to travel along the main road of Gaisano Grand Mall.  It is very tiring to ride on Lapu lapu's tricycle.

Deca's Model House pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment