Monday, February 4, 2013

Simply J's Restaurant


Simply J's Info:

Location:    Apitong St. cor. N. Escario, 6014 Cebu City
Hours:    Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Phone:    505-8315
Facebook:   Just search Simply J's in the search tab

It's another food trip Fridays for us, me and my friend Jane.  Together with some of our friends we choose to spend the evening dining in Simple J's restaurant.  Actually I don't usually choose the place it's my friend Jane who loves to search the net for a good place to eat.  She said this restaurant has many positive feedbacks from other bloggers.  So after office we meet in Ayala and from BDO in front of Pag ibig building we hike to the place.  It is just around 2 to 3 minutes of walk going to Simply J's.



The place is near Parklane Hotel and I've actually passed this place a lot of times and I'm amazed with the decorations.  Before I thought this is just an ordinary house.  The place is comfy with us five. 

These are the foods we ordered, and we shared it so each of us can have a bite from different dishes.

Chef's Signature Baby Back Ribs (P 200.00)
Stuffed Pork (P 220.00)
Lasagna (P 180.00)
Taco Salad (P 160.00)
chocolate swirl shake
strawberry ice cream shake
peach-mango smoothie
All of the food tastes good.  So it's no wonder why there are so many people inside the restaurant.  The food and the place is worth remembering and sarap balik balikan.  I hope by next time I can order some other dishes.  And the price is okay, each of us only paid 287, not that expensive but it satisfied our hungry stomach.

2 comments:

  1. wow! nice blog. good food at simply j's is amazing. i love the interiors as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane :) Good place and is very accessible too.

    ReplyDelete