Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was the day of the hearts.  Everywhere in sight are flowers, roses, chocolates, teddy bears, hearts and hearts.  People were in streets, malls, restaurants busy walking, meeting with friends, and of course couples in love.    Some wore red clothes, girls holding balloons and flowers.

It makes me happy to see people who are in love.   It reminds me of myself before when things were good between me and my ex.  I was one of the happy girls who will carry bouquet of flowers during Valentines Day.  With the envy of some women, I thought I was so lucky that I have him.  Things back then was not that perfect but I am happy, very much fulfilled and contented with my life.  But like the cycle of the day, there is the mornings, the afternoons, and the midnights.  And I'm in the midnight part of my life now.  I know I have move on with my life.  I have been used living alone together with my son.  Been happy, contented.  But there are also some times when you wanted to have somebody to share with, to talk with about your life.  But it's so hard to go into another relationship, to start anew with another person.  I'm scared to even date, maybe because of my religion, my family and my emotions.  I don't want to go back into the dark ages of my life, the sleepless nights and the crying days.  For about five years God is good, maybe I have to wait for the right time, the sign and of course the man who will not break his promise with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment